Quietly Typing

I was given a bucket and told to empty an ocean.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Frustrated on the inside

It's only been 12 days, but it feels like 3 months.

Long days eventually lead to long nights, which ultimately result in very little sleep and frayed nerves.

How do I begin? Well, I guess I did.

I've tried everything to relieve the stress, including this new blog. I certainly hope it's the silver bullet, but I'm a realist.

My partner says I look like 'shit.' Of course, that is when I have the opportunity to see my partner. I guess I probably sound like shit too. I guess you could say I'm a 'Jack of All Trades' now. It may have taken you 4 or more years to learn you trade, but I had to learn it in days. I'm not proud of that, not at all.

I used to enjoy my morning cup of coffee. About the only thing I enjoy now is the pleasant thought of this lock out ending soon, real soon. But I'm a realist and besides, I've been told not to make any vacation plans.

It doesn't look good.

The water cooler used to be a buzz with juicy rumour and gossip, now it's just gloom and doom. Can I say that?

I'd like to get into more of the "rumours," and I will, but for now, I'll just post this and see what happens.

Quietly typing, somewhere during the lock out.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with all the overtime money you will bank through all of this. Just try not to rub our noses in it too much when the lockout ends, okay?

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start walking in circles, it does wonders to relieve the stress (really after 2 weeks it is starting to feel good!),

 

Post a Comment

<< Home